CML Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
At CML, we conduct business free of bribery and corruption.
We compete fairly and in compliance with all antitrust laws as stipulated in the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010.
These rules apply to our own behavior, as well as to that of third parties conducting business on our behalf.
We are committed to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service, which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or